All articles are the property of SGHistory.com and should not be copied, stored or reproduced by any means without the express written permission of the editors of SGHistory.com. Wikipedia editors, this particularly includes you. Please do not copy our work and present it as your own. Thank you.
Page last modified on October 14, 2017, at 04:23 PM EST
To contribute historical, discography or group member information to SGHistory.com, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is through information compiled by volunteers like YOU over the years that SGHistory.com has become the only website of its kind devoted to Southern Gospel music. From the editors, we thank you!
COVER ART SUBMISSION REQUIRMENTS
2. If you find a quality image of a cover online, simply send us the link.
3. We prefer .png format at a size no larger than 1000X1000 pixels. We will accept other formats/sizes and do the conversion on our side if you don't have the ability to convert or resize.
4. For digipak covers or cassette covers that aren't perfectly square, resize them down so the longest side is 1000 pixels. Please don't up-size smaller images to 1000. Just send us the largest version you have up to 1000 on the longest side. It is fine to include the flap on cassette J-cards or send us a shot of the back side of an LP or CD.
5. When using a scanner, set the dots per inch to a higher setting like 600, then resize the resulting image down to 1000 pixels on the longest side.
6. When using a camera, be sure the resolution is at least 12 megapixels, and note the following hints:
Your contributions are appreciated!!